My Mom brought me back a beautiful Labradorite pendant from Newfoundland Canada. I put it on and laid down for a nap. Well… I had a very bizarre and vivid dream. Does Labradorite do this??
- I have found that the addition of a new crystal/stone to the (ever growing) collection frequently affects my dreams, especially if I am very drawn to the stone.
Of Labradorite, Melody writes (among other things):
“It is known as the matriarch of the subconscious mind, providing constructive sessions to the user concerning the implementation of inner messages and the utilization of same in the physical domain.”
You might consider writing down everything you remember about your dream before it begins to slip away. There may be an interesting message or two in it…
- I just read Labradorite should not be cleansed by salt and I did it already. Soaked it in salt water for 3 days.
It doesn’t look harmed in any way BUT could someone tell me what the harms could be? What would happen to it and would it affect it’s energy properties?
- I once I had read something about labradorite having a property for helping with magic.. What I’d like to know is what source could that have come from? I can not find anything relating to labradorite and it’s connection to magic. The only thing to seem to come close to that sort of connection is helping one with esoteric knowledge according to “The Crystal Bible” It also has a connection to the stars according to said book as well as “Love is in the Earth“.
Anyhow, any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated !!
- I saw something on that a while back, but can’t find it now. If I do I’ll come back to post. I recently purchased a selenite wand with a black merlinite, white merlinite and a labradorite wired to it. When I wear it my intuition seems to be fine-tuned.
- Labradorite – brings recognition of destiny, connects one with the elements. [6th & 7th chakra]
I also read a very interesting article about crystals & their use in daily life & magic..
- This is excerpted from The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian (page 217-218):
“Robert Simmons – Labradorite is the gemstone of magic, and it awakens in those who carry or wear it the awareness of one’s innate magical powers.
The term “magic” refers to the mental and intuitive abilities which include but are not limited to clairvoyance, telepathy, astral travel, prophecy, psychic reading, access to Akashic records, past-life recall, communication with higher guides and spirits and coincidence control. “Coincidence control” is the practice of increasing the observed degree of synchronicity and serendipity in one’s life. Labradorite is a stone ideally suited to facilitating the enhancement of these abilities. It is an interdimensional stone, emanating an energy which helps one to consciously pierce the veil between our waking world and the many domains and planes of inner awareness. It is a gemstone of adventure, for it offers one the chance to embark upon a multitude of voyages of self discovery. It is said that a tyrant wants power over others and a true magician desires power only over himself or herself. In wearing or working with Labradorite, one disconnects from any tendencies to attempt to control others, while one bonds deeply with the knowledge that self-mastery is the path of true fulfillment….”
“Naisha Ahsian – Labradorite is a powerful Wind element stone used for magic and divination. It activates the inner eye, allowing one to more clearly envision the past, future and distant places. Despite its dark outer appearance, it holds a rainbow of brilliant hues visible only when the stone is held in the light. This effect mirrors the energy of this ally, which enables one to move through the unseen realms while purifying one’s energies
in the Light.
Labradorite is a stone of strength and the unity behind apparent duality.
It can help one see and understand that apparent polarities are, in fact, a single continuum of energy that expresses itself in extremes. It assists one in recognizing the interconnectedness of all apparent duality and the unity of creation that underlies paradox.
Labradorite acts as an ally for those who desire to enter the void to gain information and knowledge of the unseen aspects of life. For shamans, magicians and other “source-erers” it is a protective and powerful stone that aids in recalling experiences one has had in other realms, other times, and other lives. It can assist one in moving into alternate levels of consciousness and vibration, helping one to consciously “move between the worlds.”
Labradorite creates a force field throughout the aura, protecting and strengthening the energies within and preventing others from “tapping in” to your personal energy and draining you. It can be used to make certain that all the elemental forces are empowered and in proportions within one’s energy system. Labradorite is an important aid when one works with elemental allies, as it assists one in invoking these powerful natural energies.
The subtle workings of our inner selves and higher guides are often termed “magic” in our culture. The wonderful synchronicities and opportunities that arise when we are in harmony with all our aspects create a sense of mystery and wonder and build a resonance between our mundane and spiritual aspects, enabling our total energy to work in harmony with our Divine purpose. When we are in line with our Divine purpose, our destiny unfolds before us.
Labradorite energy aids one in penetrating the veils of the Void, where all knowledge and possibility are held. The Void is the place of all potential and is the source of all creation. Labradorite aids the Light worker in accessing this place of potential, and bringing into this realm the creations which are for the highest good of all beings.”
Hope that Helps!
- I myself use Labradorite and enjoy working with the stone very much — I find it not only aids your magical/psychic abilities but also bolsters your confidence in using them. Also, I can wholly recommend the book above; it’s very thorough and informative.
- I have suddenly become drawn to this gem. I have always had it in one form or another, but now it’s standing out to me. Does anyone have any experiences to share about labradorite?
- I love Labradorite, although initially I wasn’t attracted to it. Now the minute I pick it up I get strong rushes of energy shooting through my body. When I hold it in sunlight and look at its luminescence and colour it seems to resonate with something deep inside. I have found it very good for disolving negativity and clearing the chakras. I always feel better after a session with this stone. Hope you have some lovely experiences with it.
- Labradorite & Moldavite
I haven’t worked with labradorite, but i have been working with moldavite which I’ve heard is a close pairing to labradorite and I feel the same way about moldavite, after maybe an hour or so with the stone I feel cleared and strengthened, both are very transformative stones, can’t wait to see what happens with it in the future, also with moldavite there are rushes of energy and sometimes the sensation of pulling up out of the body.
- Well I’m the keeper of a couple of labradorite stones and they magnetize me to keep them close to me but as yet I haven’t had any energy from them as such. They are always around me but nothing has happened! I read that it helps with emotional hooks from other people and helps break down bonds that are not healthy anymore, I think that when i wear them i find their presence grounding and comforting. Watching them glisten makes them one of my favourite stones. I notice that looking into its depths helps freshen the atmosphere around me.
- Sunstone combined with Jet & Mother of Pearl is a great remover of emotional and mental hooks.
- I’ve had it on as a bracelet and I keep it on all the time… I’ve always heard jet becomes part of the body of the wearer and it really does… just can’t take it off… when it falls off then it’s time to work with something new, but not yet. Also I was reading that jet helps you to decide what path or new option to take in regards to relationships which is interesting when combined with sunstone, considering the sunstone removes the old hooks… and the mother of pearl fills all the holes of unfilled emotional needs.
- Thanks, I suppose the labradorite also feels so familiar to me maybe like its part of the body but i do take it off although I always put it back on frequently. Very interesting, Jet is marvellous. I tried it the other month. It really felt great.
Incoming search terms:
- secret powers of laboradite