I use a variety of stones and crystals, with Carnelian being my prime gemstone “ally”.
I wondered if anyone here could tell me a bit about Aqua Aura. Is it a man-made crystal or does it occur naturally? What magickal and healing properties does it possess?
Thanks and Bright Blessings..
- Aqua Aura is clear crystal that is natural, but then they infuse it with gold at high temperatures to get that pretty blue-rainbow type of look. So, no, it’s not completely natural. Below is some information I found on the web.
“Aqua Aura is an outstanding tool for people wishing to increase their psychic skills and awareness. Aqua Aura assists with meditation, telepathy, and psychic healing by bringing more intense energy to the effort. Aqua Aura is particularly helpful for distance energy healing because of its ability to send energy. Aqua Aura can enhance communications of all kinds. It can also assist in conscious awareness of one’s own motivations and patterns. Aqua Aura is said to attract success and prosperity, even possibly wealth. Aqua Aura also gives protection from psychic attacks. Physically Aqua Aura helps with throat problems, stress-related illness, immune system deficiencies, and the thymus gland.”
I looked it up in the book I have by Melody, but it wasn’t in the particular version I have. She might have added it in later in one of her other books. Anyway, hope that helps.
- Thanks so much for the info on Aqua Aura, it’s odd how a particular crystal comes to you and when you find out more about it, it makes perfect sense why you got it! Crystals find their way to you for a reason I guess.
- Yes, it is very interesting how that happens. Crystals and stones will draw you to them when you need them for some reason. They say we don’t pick our stones.. they pick us. In a sense that’s true. Though I believe it goes both ways. I think our intuition and the stone both help choose the stones we’re attracted to. On occasion though, we avoid stones we need for different reasons. In that case, it helps to look up exactly what it is we need. I love so many different gemstones and crystals. It’s hard not to like any of them. Of course I do have favorites.
As far as books goes, I like the books by Melody, but there are many other good crystal and gemstones books out there as well. And I often find information by doing searches on the net. Just make sure your info. is reliable. If you find the same or similar info on something at more than one site, then it’s probably pretty reliable. Always use your intuition as well.
- I also find that sometimes I give a stone as a gift and it turns out to be very significant for the person. I just picked it out because it reminded me of the person I intended it for, but it turned out to be an interesting choice on many levels. Once I gave a piece of petrified wood to a good friend of mine, I just thought of her when I picked it up and it was pretty so I bought it for her. Turned out Petrified Wood is very good for exploring past lives, which she was having some issues/fears with.
I love many stones too, Carnelian is my best friend in the mineral kingdom I think. I wear a necklace of them all the time and have a big piece on my altar. I’m not sure why but I feel like the stone is a distinct personality and my “ally”. I also love Moss Agate, Labradorite, Garnet and Amber… I could go on all day. Once, I picked up a piece of jet in a shop and it literally flew out of my hand and vanished deep down inside a container of other stones, which I think it was green Aventurine. Would I have been right in deciding that maybe jet wasn’t what I needed at that time? My friend has a garnet that likes to jump around too. She feels that this stone has very definite likes and dislikes as to where she puts it. For some reason it gets jumpy when I’m around; she was on the phone with me once and it flew out of her hand and the same thing happened when she came over to my place and took it out of her pocket to show me – it just went skidding out of her hand and across the floor! My own piece of garnet never does this, Interesting.
Incoming search terms:
- crystal aqua deep
- crystal aqua deep for men
- crystal aura jewelry